The highly anticipated WindTech Nine Four "Cruise Missile" is ready to go into production. Graphics are done and prototype has been tested. Currently at the Kinetic factory undergoing the production moulding process.
Dimensions: Length 287cm, Width 61.5cm, Volume 129L.
- Extra water length creates earlier planing, stability and comfort.
- Allows for gentler rocker that glides over chop very easily.
- Upwind ability is enhanced with longer rail length.
- Smaller fins can be used to reach the same windward angles of sailing.
- Overall rocker is lower and flatter than the Silver Bullet range, making it slightly slower to react and therefore enhancing its comfort and giving a more relaxed ride.
- Gybing is made more predictable through the lower rocker and extra rail length, allowing the rider to create longer and more controlled arcs.
- Confidence off the wind is increased due to the extra length creating the ability to go deep and feel safe.
- The pulled in pin tail and 61.5cm width create a very controlled ride in windy conditions allowing for exciting high speeds.
- Features a recessed compartment forward of the mast track for storing GPS, EPIRB, Fins, Spare rope, etc.
Here is an early photo of the prototype just before being shipped off for first production mouldings.
Please contact WindTech at email@example.com for enquiries about the "Cruise Missile" and availability.