Update 14 Apr 2020: The highly anticipated WindTech Nine Four "Cruise Missile" is now in production. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and its affects on some manufacturing and freight companies across the globe, there will be a few delays before we receive the full production models from the Kinetic factory. We will keep this blog updated when more is known. Thanks for your patience.
Demo days will be organised for Mandurah, Pelican Point and Melville initially and will publish the dates on the website closer to the time.
Dimensions: Length 287cm, Width 61.5cm, Volume 129L.
- Extra water length creates earlier planing, stability and comfort.
- Allows for gentler rocker that glides over chop very easily.
- Upwind ability is enhanced with longer rail length.
- Smaller fins can be used to reach the same windward angles of sailing.
- Overall rocker is lower and flatter than the Silver Bullet range, making it slightly slower to react and therefore enhancing its comfort and giving a more relaxed ride.
- Gybing is made more predictable through the lower rocker and extra rail length, allowing the rider to create longer and more controlled arcs.
- Confidence off the wind is increased due to the extra length creating the ability to go deep and feel safe.
- The pulled in pin tail and 61.5cm width create a very controlled ride in windy conditions allowing for exciting high speeds.
- Features a recessed compartment forward of the mast track for storing GPS, EPIRB, Fins, Spare rope, etc.
Here is an early photo of the prototype just before being shipped off for first production mouldings.
Please contact WindTech at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about the "Cruise Missile" and availability.