Update 8 Oct 2020: The first batch of production boards have arrived after being held up in customs a little longer than expected. They are looking sweet and the graphics are impressive. We'll post some pictures over the next few days after quality checks have been completed and straps have been fitted. Boards will be ready for local pickup and shipping to customers from 12th October 2020.
Demo days will be organised for Mandurah, Pelican Point and Melville initially and will publish the dates on the website shortly.
Dimensions: Length 287cm, Width 61.5cm, Volume 129L.
- Extra water length creates earlier planing, stability and comfort.
- Allows for gentler rocker that glides over chop very easily.
- Upwind ability is enhanced with longer rail length.
- Smaller fins can be used to reach the same windward angles of sailing.
- Overall rocker is lower and flatter than the Silver Bullet range, making it slightly slower to react and therefore enhancing its comfort and giving a more relaxed ride.
- Gybing is made more predictable through the lower rocker and extra rail length, allowing the rider to create longer and more controlled arcs.
- Confidence off the wind is increased due to the extra length creating the ability to go deep and feel safe.
- The pulled in pin tail and 61.5cm width create a very controlled ride in windy conditions allowing for exciting high speeds.
- Features a recessed compartment forward of the mast track for storing GPS, EPIRB, Fins, Spare rope, etc.
Here is an early photo of the prototype just before being shipped off for first production mouldings.
Please contact WindTech at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about the "Cruise Missile" and availability.